Home Delivery Service provides library materials to patrons of the Fountaindale Public Library District, regardless of age, who are unable to visit the library or Bookmobile due to temporary or long-term physical or medical disabilities, or lack of transportation. A wealth of library materials is as close to you as your front door or mailbox!
Books, audiobooks, DVDs, Playaways, magazines, and music CDs can be mailed or delivered to you. Fountaindale Public Library District patrons can request this convenient service by simply filling out the application or calling Outreach Services.
Home Delivery Services offers you:
- Easy, convenient way to enjoy the benefits of library service.
- Four ways to request library materials: by telephone, by mail, through email: outreach [at] fountaindale.org; or by placing your own holds through the library's online catalog.
- Mailing bags to return library materials. When the materials are due, simply attach postage and mail the bag back to the library, or the bag may be dropped off at the library or Bookmobile.
- Reader's Advisory service in the selection of library materials, upon request.
- Reference service in locating information on a specific topic, upon request.
To request this service, please click on the link below, print out and complete the application, and return it to the library.
Home Delivery Services Application
(You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view)
Contact Info: Outreach Services at 630-685-4230 or outreach [at] fountaindale.org